K 92.3 invites you out to the Florida Farm Show on March 6, 2021!
Come out for agriculture vendors, craft vendors, petting zoo, pony rides, music, food and more!
Safety measures will be enforced and include mandatory mask wearing by everyone, safety protocols for
all vendors and a revamped site layout to accommodate more distancing.
• If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or influenza like illness, please remain home.
• Temperature checks will be performed upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 will be denied access to the
show grounds. All cleared guests will be provided a wristband.
• All guests will be required to wear face masks as per Osceola County Health requirements at all times when not
eating or drinking. We are enforcing the county requirement of No Mask, No Entry.
• All vendors, sponsors, staff members and volunteers are required to wear face masks while working. Food will be
handled safely with all concessions required to utilize gloves.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs and/or blankets to enjoy the free concert series. Please abide by the
social distancing markers that are present on the ground. No tents or umbrellas are permitted.
• All bags and guests are subject to search upon entry. No outside food or beverage will be permitted. No firearms or
other weapons permitted.
• All vendors and exhibitors are a minimum of six (6) feet apart and/or separated by a divider.
• Handwashing stations are located near the food vendors and petting zoo.
• Hand Sanitizer Stations are located throughout the show grounds and near the portable restrooms.
• Portable toilets will be sanitized after each use by janitorial staff.
• All vendors and exhibitors are encouraged to utilize debit or credit card processing devices for cashless transactions.
No ATM will be on site.
• The vendor tents will provide for one-way directional for guest traffic flow with social distancing markers.
• Signage will be placed at show entry and throughout the show grounds asking guest groups to remain six feet apart
and remind you about wearing the mask when not eating or drinking.
• Anywhere there is the potential for guests to stand in a line, we ask guests to maintain safe distances from one
another and abide by the social distancing markers on the ground.
• We can do our part and we ask that you also do yours so we can open and operate responsibly.
For additional information, please contact the Florida Farm Show office at 321-766-9040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.